At Bello Machre the possibilities are endless when you are a part of our Caring Hearts Volunteer Program. Creativity and imagination, mixed with initiative and a caring heart, can make the volunteer experience memorable for everyone. Your time and talents can make a difference in the lives of people with developmental disabilities. If you have a day or even a few hours – your support will bring a smile to someone’s face.
Get involved today! Our volunteer program offers many unique opportunities, allowing volunteers to dedicate their time doing something they love while also enriching the lives of others. Volunteer as a family, group, or individual – once or as an ongoing commitment. Individuals or groups can:
- Provide, prepare, and serve a meal; plan a cookout; lead a cooking lesson
- Organize an in-home movie or game night
- Lead an arts and crafts project.
- Accompany the individuals in a home on a group outing: attend a sports game, movie, fair, or even a local karaoke night!
- Assist with Home Beautification: rake leaves, paint a room, plant flowers, or decorate for a holiday season.
Additionally, Bello Machre offers intern and service learning opportunities for students who need to earn community service hours for graduation.
Please fill out the volunteer application below.
Anyone Can Volunteer
Families * Youth * Seniors * Students * Businesses * Groups * Churches * Clubs
The reward of a smile will touch your heart!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Bello Machre! For more information about the volunteer program, please contact Michele Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 443-702-3064.